Welcome to the Anomic Age
The Anomic Age is a weekly web based program hosted by John Age. Each week will offer another piece to the puzzle, with compelling interviews from guests covering a variety of topics. No topics are off limits, but the mainstay of the show will be to examine far-ranging topics from Government Corruption, Conspiracy, Cover-ups, to Propaganda, Health & Wellness, Science, Christianity, and World Events.
The word anomie comes from the Greek anomos, meaning without laws. It is typically attributed to Émile Durkheim, who introduced the term to the scientific community in the late 1800’s. Anomie is used to describe the following states: normlessness, mismatch of standards, moral deregulation, and social instability. More to the point, I use the term anomic to describe our country’s current condition, a state of social instability brought on by an ever increasing decay of any semblance of norms, morality, or ethics.
To anyone paying attention, this is obviously not a surprise. Unfortunately, there seems to be fewer and fewer people actually paying attention. The intent of this program is to educate, inform, to spur people into taking accountability and lawful action.
Thank you for your interests in the program and the topics. Remember: speak the truth, bang the drum, and do your part. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Hillary Clinton: Trump Asked ‘Foreign Power to Help Him Win an Election. Again.’“The president asked a foreign power to help him win an election. Again,” Clinton wrote on Twitter. ... read more
- Jeffrey Epstein accuser: ‘I was trafficked to Prince Andrew’The Duke of York has repeatedly insisted Virginia Roberts Giuffre's accusations are "false and without any foundation". ... read more
- Video: Facebook Walks Into Legal Trap After Claiming To Be ‘Publisher’ In Laura Loomer LawsuitNotably, Facebook has long defined itself as a tech company which simply provides a platform for users' free speech. ... read more
- Trump Unveils “Highest Sanctions Ever Imposed On A Country”"We’ve never done it to this level. It’s too bad what’s happening with Iran, it’s going to hell." ... read more
- “This Institutional Suppression Of Free Thought, Inquiry, & Dissent Has A Systemic Cost”New Orthodoxies abound, and woe to those who fail to signal their virtue publicly. ... read more