Welcome to the Anomic Age
The Anomic Age is a weekly web based program hosted by John Age. Each week will offer another piece to the puzzle, with compelling interviews from guests covering a variety of topics. No topics are off limits, but the mainstay of the show will be to examine far-ranging topics from Government Corruption, Conspiracy, Cover-ups, to Propaganda, Health & Wellness, Science, Christianity, and World Events.
The word anomie comes from the Greek anomos, meaning without laws. It is typically attributed to Émile Durkheim, who introduced the term to the scientific community in the late 1800’s. Anomie is used to describe the following states: normlessness, mismatch of standards, moral deregulation, and social instability. More to the point, I use the term anomic to describe our country’s current condition, a state of social instability brought on by an ever increasing decay of any semblance of norms, morality, or ethics.
To anyone paying attention, this is obviously not a surprise. Unfortunately, there seems to be fewer and fewer people actually paying attention. The intent of this program is to educate, inform, to spur people into taking accountability and lawful action.
Thank you for your interests in the program and the topics. Remember: speak the truth, bang the drum, and do your part. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Monsanto Spied On Both Sides Of Pesticide Debate In At Least 7 European NationsNew details have emerged about the recently revealed dossier(s) Monsanto, now owned by Bayer, compiled to sway public opinion on herbicides. The dossier(s) included people from 7 European states and potentially beyond, according to a new report by RT. Monsanto files reportedly listed prominent public figures who were opinionated on either side of the herbicide debate. The list included “stakeholders in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain and the United Kingdom, as well as regarding stakeholders related to EU institutions.” Bayer says it has hired a law firm for the purpose ... read more
- France Threatens Journalists With Jail Time For Exposing Government Lies About YemenVia Middle East Eye, France has threatened three French journalists with potential jail time for using secret documents to reveal the country's involvement in the Yemen civil war. In a series of reports published in April, investigative journalists from Disclose and Radio France revealed the number of French arms sold to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The documents, authored by France's Directorate of Military Intelligence (DSGI), showed that senior French officials had lied about the role of French weapons in the Yemen War. ... read more
- DNA Test Reveals Impoverished British Welfare Officer Entitled To $60 Million Country EstateA 31-year-old social worker in the UK is set to inherit a £50m ($64 million US) estate in Cornwall, UK, after a DNA test revealed he was the son of its deceased owner, reports The Guardian. Penrose estate in Cornwall Jordan Adlard Rogers discovered that his father was Charles Rogers following the aristocrat's 2018 demise. The elder Rogers was found dead in his car last August of a methadone overdose at the age of 62, after spending 40 years living as a "drug-addled recluse." Estate manager Mr Care was the last person to speak to ... read more
- Study Confirms YouTube’s ‘Trending’ Page is RiggedA student at the University of Glasgow compiled a database of 40,000 videos which went "trending" on YouTube in different regions throughout the world and it showed a massive bias in favor of the corporate media. While this should surprise no one ... read more
- Macron Goes Full Machiavelli Ahead Of The European ElectionsAuthored by Bill Wirtz via The American Conservative, The French president is gathering unlikely allies to challenge the populists. But he's so unpopular, it might not even matter. It’s rare that the likes of Emmanuel Macron is compared to Roger Stone. But Stone’s cardinal rule, “In order to win, you must do everything,” very much applies to the French president. And the latest political alliance he’s struck ahead of the upcoming European elections only reinforces that. Macron’s La République En Marche (“the ... read more