Welcome to the Anomic Age
The Anomic Age is a weekly web based program hosted by John Age. Each week will offer another piece to the puzzle, with compelling interviews from guests covering a variety of topics. No topics are off limits, but the mainstay of the show will be to examine far-ranging topics from Government Corruption, Conspiracy, Cover-ups, to Propaganda, Health & Wellness, Science, Christianity, and World Events.
The word anomie comes from the Greek anomos, meaning without laws. It is typically attributed to Émile Durkheim, who introduced the term to the scientific community in the late 1800’s. Anomie is used to describe the following states: normlessness, mismatch of standards, moral deregulation, and social instability. More to the point, I use the term anomic to describe our country’s current condition, a state of social instability brought on by an ever increasing decay of any semblance of norms, morality, or ethics.
To anyone paying attention, this is obviously not a surprise. Unfortunately, there seems to be fewer and fewer people actually paying attention. The intent of this program is to educate, inform, to spur people into taking accountability and lawful action.
Thank you for your interests in the program and the topics. Remember: speak the truth, bang the drum, and do your part. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- California high schooler banned from wearing MAGA hat on campus(CBS) A California high school student is fighting back after being told she couldn’t wear her Make America Great hat on school grounds. Clovis North High School senior, Maddie Mueller doesn’t shy away from sharing her political views or wardrobe. She is a member of the right wing activist group, Valley Patriots. The group asked their members to wear their MAGA hats Wednesday. “How does being a patriot in trying to show pride in your country, how is that inappropriate?” said Mueller. The post California high schooler ... read more
- “Venezuela Was My Home, And Socialism Destroyed It. Slowly, It Will Destroy America Too”Authored by Daniel DiMartino While neither ‘Medicare for All’ nor a wealth tax will turn America into Venezuela overnight, all it would take is a series of catastrophic policies. The first time I couldn’t buy food at the grocery store, I was 15 years old. It was 2014 in Caracas, Venezuela, and I had spent more than an hour in line waiting. When I got to the register, I noticed I had forgotten my ID that day. Without the ID, the government rationing system would not let the supermarket sell my family ... read more
- 1-in-10 2020 U.S. voters will be foreign-born(Breitbart) About one-in-ten eligible voters in the United States will have been born outside of the country by the 2020 election cycle, new research finds – just as President Trump has called for more legal immigration. A study conducted by Pew Research Center of what the 2020 U.S. electorate will look like finds that about ten percent of eligible voters will be foreign-born, driven entirely by the country’s mass legal immigration system that admits more than 1.2 million legal immigrants a year, and accounting for the highest level of ... read more
- Lawmakers want to stop you from tattooing your eyeballs(My Northwest) Just in case you were planning on getting a tattoo on your eyeball, you better act quick. Washington lawmakers are considering a bill that will ban scleral tattoos in the state. “In some ways it seems like it could be kind of humorous … but it’s actually a serious thing,” said State Representative Steve Tharinger. “….It’s pretty horrific when you take a look at what can happen.” The post Lawmakers want to stop you from tattooing your eyeballs appeared first on WND. ... read more
- Music store would ‘rather starve’ than sell to Trump supporters(Wordling News) A Joe’s Music Ohio music store has come under fire because it hesitates to sell its merchandise to supporters of Trump. On his window, the owner, who was only identified as Joe, hung a sign denouncing the practices of right wingers. The shop’s owner then shared a picture of the sign on social media. Since then, the original post has been removed. The sign claims that the owner feels like taking money from Trump supporters reflects his own personal morality. The sign actually says the owner “would ... read more