Welcome to the Anomic Age
The Anomic Age is a weekly web based program hosted by John Age. Each week will offer another piece to the puzzle, with compelling interviews from guests covering a variety of topics. No topics are off limits, but the mainstay of the show will be to examine far-ranging topics from Government Corruption, Conspiracy, Cover-ups, to Propaganda, Health & Wellness, Science, Christianity, and World Events.
The word anomie comes from the Greek anomos, meaning without laws. It is typically attributed to Émile Durkheim, who introduced the term to the scientific community in the late 1800’s. Anomie is used to describe the following states: normlessness, mismatch of standards, moral deregulation, and social instability. More to the point, I use the term anomic to describe our country’s current condition, a state of social instability brought on by an ever increasing decay of any semblance of norms, morality, or ethics.
To anyone paying attention, this is obviously not a surprise. Unfortunately, there seems to be fewer and fewer people actually paying attention. The intent of this program is to educate, inform, to spur people into taking accountability and lawful action.
Thank you for your interests in the program and the topics. Remember: speak the truth, bang the drum, and do your part. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Rise Of The Greens = Deindustrialization Of GermanyAuthored by Mike Shedlock via MishTalk, The Green Party is on the rise in Europe. Ramifications are immense, starting with the deindustrialization of Germany... Germany's Green party killed nuclear power. German Chancellor Angela Merkel, once a strong supporter of nuclear energy, reversed course in a nod to the Greens. It did her party, nor Germany, any good. Diesel is dead, and rightfully so, but Germany is not prepared for it. The Greens are also after coal, GMOs, and in general big business. ... read more
- Italy’s Salvini Calls Blocked Migrant Vessel A ‘Pirate Ship’; Tells Berlin And Amsterdam To Take RefugeesItaly's Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini called a NGO migrant transportation vessel a "pirate ship," and suggested that Germany and The Netherlands should split the 43 passengers who were picked up off the coast of Libya, according to Newsweek. "Does the European Union want to solve the Sea Watch problem? Easy," Salvini wrote on Facebook, "Dutch ship, German NGO: Half of the immigrants in Amsterdam, the other half in Berlin. And seize the pirate ship." A group of 10 migrants who were ... read more
- UN Demands Western Countries Take Back Imprisoned ISIS TerroristsAuthored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit.news, The United Nations has demanded that western countries take back captured ISIS terrorists who are currently imprisoned in Syria and Iraq. According to U.N. human rights chief Michelle Bachelet, the ISIS fighters and their family members, which number around 55,000, “should face fair prosecution or be freed.” States “must assume responsibility for their nationals” even if they have committed unspeakable atrocities while engaging in jihad, according to Bachelet. A debate about whether to allow so-called ... read more
- Facebook to Hand Over Users’ Info to French Gov For ‘Hate Speech’ ProsecutionsFacebook is going to work in concert with the government of France to rat out its own users so they can be prosecuted for "hate speech." From Reuters, "In a world first, Facebook to give data on hate speech suspects to French courts": In a world ... read more
- Secret Service Take Chicago Restaurant Employee into Custody After She Spits on Eric TrumpU.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago bar into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump, the president's son told Breitbart News. ... read more