Welcome to the Anomic Age
The Anomic Age is a weekly web based program hosted by John Age. Each week will offer another piece to the puzzle, with compelling interviews from guests covering a variety of topics. No topics are off limits, but the mainstay of the show will be to examine far-ranging topics from Government Corruption, Conspiracy, Cover-ups, to Propaganda, Health & Wellness, Science, Christianity, and World Events.
The word anomie comes from the Greek anomos, meaning without laws. It is typically attributed to Émile Durkheim, who introduced the term to the scientific community in the late 1800’s. Anomie is used to describe the following states: normlessness, mismatch of standards, moral deregulation, and social instability. More to the point, I use the term anomic to describe our country’s current condition, a state of social instability brought on by an ever increasing decay of any semblance of norms, morality, or ethics.
To anyone paying attention, this is obviously not a surprise. Unfortunately, there seems to be fewer and fewer people actually paying attention. The intent of this program is to educate, inform, to spur people into taking accountability and lawful action.
Thank you for your interests in the program and the topics. Remember: speak the truth, bang the drum, and do your part. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Denmark: How To Deal With Integration?Authored by Judith Bergman via The Gatestone Institute, How does a society deal with religious institutions that profess values which are the very opposite of the value system of the Western society in which they live? "When I was in high school, there were around 50,000 people with a non-Western background in Denmark. Today, there are almost half a million. In one generation, our country has changed". — Lars Løkke Rasmussen, then prime minister of Denmark, January 1, 2019. The Integration Barometer -- which measures the degree of assimilation in ... read more
- Germany Threatens Refugee Status Of Migrants Who Take Syria VacationsMigrants in Germany who return to Syria for holidays may lose their refugee status, according to German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer. "If somebody, a Syrian refugee, regularly takes holidays in Syria, he cannot honestly claim to be persecuted in Syria," Seehofer told Bild am Sonntag weekly, adding "We would strip him of his refugee status." If German officials learn that a migrant is on holiday in the nation they claim to have fled, a probe will be launched ... read more
- Forget Gun Control: Knife Crime Is Plaguing U.K. (But You Can’t Notice Who’s Responsible!)Authored by John Derbyshire via VDare.com, Race-denialism is all over the Western world - the notion that race itself is a sort of optical illusion; that different races can, after a bit of social engineering, be brought to present the same statistical profiles on all traits; that when they present different profiles the only possible explanation is malice on the part of white people; these are the great dogmas of our age [Antiracism, Our Flawed New Religion, by John McWhorter, Daily Beast, March 14,2017 ] carved on stone slabs and worshipfully preserved in the temples of our culture. ... read more
- Rihanna to Honor Shaun King for ‘Groundbreaking Work’ — Slammed on Social MediaPop megastar Rihanna is feeling the heat as her decision to honor leftist Shaun King at her annual Diamond Ball is being met with swift backlash on social media, including criticism over the way the controversial social justice activist threatened to sue a fellow activist earlier this year. ... read more
- American Apocalypse: The Government’s Plot To Destabilize The Nation Is WorkingAuthored by John Whitehead via The Rutherford Institute, “The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out ... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable.” - H. L. Mencken The U.S. government is working hard to destabilize the nation. No, this is not another conspiracy theory. Although it is certainly not far-fetched to suggest that the government might be engaged in nefarious activities that ... read more