Welcome to the Anomic Age
The Anomic Age is a weekly web based program hosted by John Age. Each week will offer another piece to the puzzle, with compelling interviews from guests covering a variety of topics. No topics are off limits, but the mainstay of the show will be to examine far-ranging topics from Government Corruption, Conspiracy, Cover-ups, to Propaganda, Health & Wellness, Science, Christianity, and World Events.
The word anomie comes from the Greek anomos, meaning without laws. It is typically attributed to Émile Durkheim, who introduced the term to the scientific community in the late 1800’s. Anomie is used to describe the following states: normlessness, mismatch of standards, moral deregulation, and social instability. More to the point, I use the term anomic to describe our country’s current condition, a state of social instability brought on by an ever increasing decay of any semblance of norms, morality, or ethics.
To anyone paying attention, this is obviously not a surprise. Unfortunately, there seems to be fewer and fewer people actually paying attention. The intent of this program is to educate, inform, to spur people into taking accountability and lawful action.
Thank you for your interests in the program and the topics. Remember: speak the truth, bang the drum, and do your part. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Expert Warns Fed Set to Print More MoneyUpcoming “massive” bond-buying program actually QE ... read more
- Lira Tumbles After US Charges Turkey’s Halkbank For Participating In Iran “Sanctions Evasion Scheme”Lira Tumbles After US Charges Turkey's Halkbank For Participating In Iran "Sanctions Evasion Scheme" One day after the US announced a menu of sanctions and tariffs on Turkey, the Turkish lira rallied as the US response to Erdogan's invasion of northern Syria was less dramatic than some expected. All that changed moments ago, when the Lira tumbled nearly 300 pips in seconds after the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York announced it charged Turkey's Halkbank, one of the country's largest banks, for its participation in a ... read more
- Vietnam yanks DreamWorks film over China map(REUTERS) -- HANOI -- Vietnam has pulled DreamWorks’ animated film “Abominable” from cinemas over a scene featuring a map which shows China’s unilaterally declared “nine-dash line” in the South China Sea, state media reported on Monday. The U-shaped line is a feature used on Chinese maps to illustrate its claims over vast expanses of the resource-rich South China Sea, including large swathes of what Vietnam regards as its continental shelf, where it has awarded oil concessions. Last week, sports network ESPN faced criticism of its coverage of a row between ... read more
- Templeton’s Hasenstab Lost $3 Billion In Q3Templeton's Hasenstab Lost $3 Billion In Q3 There is a saying around trading desks: bull markets make geniuses out of the biggest idiots, and when it comes one of the world's most famous "traders", we just saw that in saying in action. Two months after we reported that Templeton's "investing wudnerkind" Michael Hasenstab, who for nearly a decade during the most artificial bull market in history had a knack of investing in the crappiest bonds around the globe and betting they would get bailed out by one or more central ... read more
- 40 Million Americans Already Don’t Have Enough Food To Eat… And It’s About To Get A Lot Worse40 Million Americans Already Don't Have Enough Food To Eat... And It's About To Get A Lot Worse Authored by Michael Snyder via The Economic Collapse blog, The things that I am going to share with you in this article are definitely very alarming. But if you live in a wealthy neighborhood and are always surrounded by other wealthy individuals that never have to worry about missing a meal, then some of the numbers in this article may not ring true to you. Today, the gap between the wealthy and ... read more