Welcome to the Anomic Age
The Anomic Age is a weekly web based program hosted by John Age. Each week will offer another piece to the puzzle, with compelling interviews from guests covering a variety of topics. No topics are off limits, but the mainstay of the show will be to examine far-ranging topics from Government Corruption, Conspiracy, Cover-ups, to Propaganda, Health & Wellness, Science, Christianity, and World Events.
The word anomie comes from the Greek anomos, meaning without laws. It is typically attributed to Émile Durkheim, who introduced the term to the scientific community in the late 1800’s. Anomie is used to describe the following states: normlessness, mismatch of standards, moral deregulation, and social instability. More to the point, I use the term anomic to describe our country’s current condition, a state of social instability brought on by an ever increasing decay of any semblance of norms, morality, or ethics.
To anyone paying attention, this is obviously not a surprise. Unfortunately, there seems to be fewer and fewer people actually paying attention. The intent of this program is to educate, inform, to spur people into taking accountability and lawful action.
Thank you for your interests in the program and the topics. Remember: speak the truth, bang the drum, and do your part. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Pete Buttigieg: Trump & Bernie Voters Both Harbor ‘Anger and Disaffection’2020 Democrat presidential candidate South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg likened the supporters of President Donald Trump and fellow White House hopeful Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) during a campaign stop on Friday. ... read more
- “They’re Called Christians”: Conservatives Mock Obama, Clinton For Tweets About Sri Lankan ‘Easter Worshippers’Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are being roundly criticized for their apparently coordinated decision not to use the word 'Christian' to describe the victims of the Easter Sunday bombings in Sri Lanka, which targeted three Catholic churches, among other targets. Some even speculated whether Obama's and Clinton's decision was intended to undermine the Christian faith in the US. Instead of using the label "Christians", Obama and Clinton referred to the victims of the attacks as "Easter Worshippers", elicited ridicule from conservatives on ... read more
- US Futures Slide, Chinese Stocks Tumble After Beijing Threatens To Pull The Kool-AidOn Sunday, when commenting on last week's latest Chinese politburo meeting, we said "If your bullish thesis to buy stocks in recent months has been anchored by the expectation of aggressive monetary easing by China reinforcing the narrative that "bad news is good news" for the market, you may consider selling" because, as Goldman put it simply, the "politburo meeting signaled a less dovish policy stance." One day later, it appears that quite a few investors did indeed consider selling, because shortly after Beijing signaled it is far less amenable ... read more
- “International Network” Behind Sri Lanka Easter Suicide Attacks As Death Toll Climbs To 290The death toll in Sunday's devastating wave of Easter Sunday suicide bombings, which rocked three Catholic Churches and four luxury hotels popular with tourists, has climbed to 290, while more than 500 have been injured, making the assault even deadlier than the 2008 Mumbai attacks. As the Sri Lankan government scrambles to apprehend anyone who conspired with the at least seven suicide bombers who carried out Sunday's attacks, Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe appealed for international help "to find out if there was ... read more
- “Easter Worshippers”: Obama & Hillary Refuse to Use the Word “Christian” After Sri Lanka AttacksYet they directly referred to "Muslims" following Christchurch mosque attack. ... read more